Tuesday, December 12, 2017

CASology #279


Welcome to Week 279 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I really struggled with the cue word this week for some reason which is silly because there it's pretty wide open.  I tried an elephant card and a hippo card but nothing was really coming together.  In the end I went with a graphic design thank you card using a bit of patented paper for some interest.       

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:

Mary B

Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Smokey Slate, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Sheer Simplicity Neutral 12x12) K & Co
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Many Thanks) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Rounded Diamonds) Avery Elle
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on the cue card, Jen! The soft subtle pattern inside the rounded diamonds works perfectly with your CAS design!

I Card Everyone said...

Well I adore the cue, and your stunning card, Jen! I've got my gray-loving thinking cap on!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming Jen!

Bobby said...

I love your graphic take on the Cue Word, Jen.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Super chic!

Anita in France said...

Cool, graphic, stylish ... and so chic, Jen ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Lynn said...

Well I absolutely love the end result. The retro feel is perfect!