Friday, March 3, 2017

You Make My Heart Full


Hi there!  I've got a quick and easy CAS card today inspired by the maps over at The Heart Desires challenge.  I thought these Lil' Inker stamps needed to be paired with car themed paper and I found this perfect piece in Crate Paper's The Open Road 6x6.  I stamped the fuel gage on a Taylored Expressions heart and popped it up on foam tape over the paper then I added the sentiment and some gems.  Easy peasy and I love it!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (The Open Road 6x6) Crate Paper
Stamps:  (All from Clean Lines: For the Guys) Lil' Inker Designs
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Heart) Taylored Expressions
Gems:  (Black) Doodlebug, (Clear) Recollections

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

All kinds of perfection

Lisa Petrella said...

This is awesome!!! That patterned paper is so perfect for this design!!! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen this is really awsome!

Kara Lynne said...

You always pull off such clever designs! Love it!

Jenny said...

What a creative pairing, love it :) xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a nifty design, love it!

Lynn said...

Ahhh...I'm with Karen...all kinds of perfection on this card!

Anita in France said...

So darned clever, Jen ... that full, bold red heart just jumps (haha!) against that cool DP! Hugs, Anita :)

ElizStewart said...

Super cute!

jen said...

Oh my goodness!! What a fabulous use of those stamps/paper/die- and terrific take on the challenge!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Heart Desires!

~amy~ said...

So very sweet and clever!

Juhi said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge mood board! Thanks so much for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge #10!